Monday, July 30, 2012

These Donkey Kong Nintendo Wall Graphics Are Your Nerdy-Office-Decals Deal of the Day [Dealzmodo]

When I first looked at these, I thought about where they'd go. Immediately I thought of decorating a child's room. But, honestly, even though it's ancient graphic art, I still think a giant mean-looking gorilla doesn't seem like the perfect thing for a kid to wake up to every morning. Instead, I realized this wasn't going to go in a kid's room. This is for a grown man who's proud of his nerd culture. This is for the geeks out there who have the rare privilege of their own corner of an apartment or house they can decorate without fear. It's a place for Lego contraptions, Iron Man suits and really fast Internet. This 67% off Donkey Kong Wall Art is for you, nerds of the world. More »


Advanced Semiconductor Engineering Alliance Data Systems Alltel Amazoncom America Movil

No comments:

Post a Comment