Friday, December 23, 2011

This 9.7" Kindle DX Is Your Oh-My-God-This-Thing-Is-Huge Deal of the Day [Dealzmodo]

I'm going to buy this giant-sized, refurbished Kindle DX e-Reader for Kyle Wagner for Christmas. Why? Not because I particularly love the idea of a 10-inch e-Reader, but because in his review of the latest Kindle, Kyle complained about the placement of the buttons making his delicate little hands cramp up. I figure if I get him a Kindle with a bigger screen, more words will fit on the screen and he'll have to turn the page less. But who knows, the added weight of the DX might actually make his delicate little arms fall off. Then again, at $200 (which is $180 off its normal price), it just might be worth the spectacle. -AC More »


Source: http://feeds.gawker.com/~r/gizmodo/full/~3/rEr56s3ZJ1E/this-97-kindle-dx-is-your-oh+my+god+this+thing+is+huge-deal-of-the-day

Xilinx Western Digital Volt Information Sciences Vishay Intertechnology Virgin Media

No comments:

Post a Comment